The listed equipment overseen by NGS core are available for the Salk community. In order to maintain the longevity and proper functioning of all the equipment, please have proper training before use and follow the instruction very carefully. All labs using facility equipment must have their personnel trained. This will help us monitor machine use and ensure that everyone has the same knowledge base. Additionally, please make sure to clean after your use for the next users and return any core equipment where they belong.
- 10X Genomics Single Cell Solution (Requires Reservation)
- Q3 and Q5 QuantStudio RT-qPCR system (Require Reservation)
- Agilant Bioanalyzer 2100
- Agilant TapeStation 2200
- Qubit Fluorometer 2.0
- Covaris™ M220 Focused-ultrasonicator™
- EpiShear™ Probe Sonicator
- Bio-Rad QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
- TECAN Infinite® 200 PRO reader
- 3D Printer (Require Reservation)
Instrument Reservation https://secure8.ideaelan.com/secure/public/applogin.aspx
- You can log in with your AD account credential.
- Select “Schedule Instruments”
- Select Facility (upper right corner) → Next Generation Sequencing
- Please read reservation rules in Infinity