March of Dimes High School Science Day 2016:
Saturday, February 27, 2016 9:00am - 2:00pm
This program is generously supported by donors.
Registration is limited to 5 students and one accompanying teacher per school – additional students may be added from a wait list as space allows. Registration deadline is Friday, February 12, 2016. Teachers will be notified of wait list status by Friday, February 19, 2016.
The registration form is on-line and has a time-out feature - please read the following carefully before proceeding to the registration:
Please have the following information ready BEFORE clicking on the registration link below (please note that only teachers may complete the registration form):
- School and teacher contact information including name of Science Dept. Chair
- Names of up to 5 students for initial registration (and additional adult driver if needed)
- Numbers of vegetarian lunches requested for students and teacher (and driver)
- Brief description of lab experiences for students
- Names of up to 5 additional students for the waitlist
- Number of vegetarian lunch requests for waitlisted students
Registration will open in mid-January, please check back here for registration link.
Questions please contact Dona Mapston in the Education Outreach Department at email@example.com.