Neighboring core facilities
Contact any of the cores listed below to obtain more information about their research services or instruments.
- La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology – all cores:
- Salk Institute – all cores:
- Sanford Burnham Prebys – all cores:
- Sanford Consortium for Regenerative Medicine – all cores:
- Scripps Research Institute – all cores:
- UC San Diego – all cores:
- UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center cores:
Note: Salk researchers interested in UCSD Cores, please contact the Salk Senior Director’s office for information on access at the UCSD internal rates.
Cancer Center Members:
The Salk Institute is a member of the Cancer Centers Council (C3) which is a collaborative effort between the three NCI-designated Cancer Centers in the San Diego area (UC San Diego, Salk Institute, and Sanford Burnham Prebys) to leverage collective talents and resources. Through the C3, select core facilities are made available for inter-institutional usage by cancer center members at preferential C3 rates. Recharge rates in these cores are set to the host institutions’ Cancer Center member internal rate plus 16% indirect cost.