Postdoctoral Fellow, Salk Institute, CA, U.S.A.
Visiting Scholar, Osaka University, Japan.
PhD in Neuroscience, King’s College London, U.K.
BSc in Microbiology and Genetics, University of Lisbon, Portugal.
Undergraduate Trainee in Genetics of Autism, Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência (IGC), Portugal.
Awards & Honors
- Junior Faculty Research Trainee at Shiley-Marcos Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (ADRC), UCSD (2019)
- Nomis Fellowship Award from Salk Institute (2015-2017)
- Pioneer Fund Postdoctoral Scholar Award from Salk Institute (2013-2014)
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship from Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT) (2012)
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) (Osaka, Japan, 2009)
- PhD fellowship from Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT) (London, U.K., 2006-2010)