Back to Basics Lecture Series
September 22, 2015
"Harnessing pluripotent stem cells for generating functional human organs"
Jun Wu, PhD
RSVP at http://www.salk.edu/rsvp/
Salk Science and Music Series 2015-2016
Series tickets available at http://www.salk.edu/music/
- **October 11, 2015 - Vadym Kholodenko with Tony Hunter
- November 8, 2015 - Asi Matathias & Victor Stanislavsky with Janelle Ayres
- January 24, 2016 - Victor Goines Jazz Trio with Sreekanth Chalasani
- **February 21, 2016 - Cicely Parnas & Noreen Cassidy-Polera with Beverly Emerson
- March 20, 2016 - Julia Bullock & Renate Rohlfing with Geoffrey Wahl
- **April 24, 2016 - Sean Chen & Karen Joy Davis with Julie Law
**President's Club members receive free admission to all Salk Science & Music Series concerts and are invited to attend private receptions following performances on Oct 11, Feb 21 and April 24, hosted by the featured Salk scientist.
Guided Architecture Tour
Salk is pleased to offer a guided architecture tour, Monday through Friday at Noon. The one-hour tours are led by trained and knowledgeable docents. Advance ticket purchase or reservations are essential for all Salk tours. Click here for additional information and to register.