What you will learn
Founders, directors, and fiduciaries of private foundations will:
- learn how to solve practical problems encountered in managing your private foundations including an emphasis on trustee management
- learn what current developments are affecting charitable giving and private foundations including proposed and pending legislation as well as Internal Revenue Code and Treasury regulations and rulings
- learn how to avoid pitfalls that can lead to penalties for failure to comply
- hear from nationally known lecturers and authors in the field who will present their views on the latest developments in foundation tax law, management, and governance.
- receive outlines of topics to facilitate understanding and provide a basis for questions that pertain to private foundation management
Questions, Answers and Discussion Sessions will give you an opportunity to hear more detailed explanations and clarifications of technical points. These sessions are designed to help you get a head start in making the critical decisions you needed to manage your private foundation. You will hear expert opinion and information to help you achieve your foundation's objectives. Panels will address each question submitted.