Important Instructions for Abstract Submission
Please read this before submitting your abstract:
- If your submission page resets when you press the “submit” button, your abstract was NOT submitted.
- If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes, your abstract was NOT submitted.
- If you need assistance with this form, please contact Nova Summers at 858-453-4100 x1615 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The abstract deadline is: Extended to December 13, 2013.
- Click here to submit your abstract:
- Please note that in order to present a poster or short talk you must register for the symposium. Registering for the symposium must be done separately on a different website than the one used to submit an abstract. Please register here: http://salkinstitute.kintera.org/sfin2014.