- Biochemistry of Inflammation Symposium
April 6, 2015
1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Conrad T. Prebys Auditorium
- Neil Shubin, University of Chicago - Finding Your Inner Fish
- Charles Perou, University of North Carolina - Breast Cancer Genomics: From the Individual to the Population
- Helen Blau, Stanford University - Channeling Stem Cell Fate and Nuclear Reprogramming
- David Chan, California Institute of Technology - Metabolism Control of Mitochondrial Dynamics
- Shoukhrat Mitalpov, Oregon Health and Science University - Human Therapeutic Cloning: Step Forward in Reprogramming and Regenerative Medicine
- James Chen, UT Southwestern - The Danger from Within - Innate Immune Sensing and Signaling of Cytosolic DNA and RNA
- Grahame Hardie, University of Dundee - AMP-activated protein kinase: friend or foe in cancer?
- Ruslan Medzhitov, Yale School of Medicine - Inflammation, Homeostasis & Disease
- Siddartha Mukherjee, Columbia University Medical Center - The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer
- Richard Young, Whitehead Institute - Control of gene expression programs