- Charles Perou, University of North Carolina - Breast Cancer Genomics: From the Individual to the Population
- Helen Blau, Stanford University - Channeling Stem Cell Fate and Nuclear Reprogramming
- David Chan, California Institute of Technology - Metabolism Control of Mitochondrial Dynamics
- Shoukhrat Mitalpov, Oregon Health and Science University - Human Therapeutic Cloning: Step Forward in Reprogramming and Regenerative Medicine
- James Chen, UT Southwestern - The Danger from Within - Innate Immune Sensing and Signaling of Cytosolic DNA and RNA
- Richard Young, Whitehead Institute - Control of gene expression programs
- Grahame Hardie, University of Dundee - AMP-activated protein kinase: friend or foe in cancer?